Hey there !
We are Aisha and Yusuf Preece, brother and sister with a shared passion for gardening.
Yusuf is currently in some remote countryside of France learning and working for permaculture and sustainable gardening farms. He transformed our mum’s little garden into a thriving vegetable haven. Mum cooks most of her meals using ingredients from this slice of green heaven 🙂
Aisha is currently in Malaysia trying to learn all about indoor gardening, as she lives in a small apartment. She has a history for killing plants, but it doesn’t deter her from her dream of living off the land of a little farmhouse she wants to buy (one day! Fingers crossed!)
We understand the challenges new gardeners face:
- Which plants are suitable for what environment ?
- How to keep plants alive ?
- What soil, fertiliser, pots should you use and which one is the best ?
- How can I grow healthy plants without damaging the environment?
- How to find the best gardening tools on a budget?
And SO MANY MORE questions!
So, on this site we want to share and help you learn :
- How to start gardening if you have no clue and you have a track record of killing plants too (Aisha can relate O_O)
- Best tips for indoor and outdoor plants and how to keep them alive and happy
- Sustainable non-harmful ways to grow plants to ensure minimum impact on our beloved Mother Earth
- Best gardening tools and gear on a budget (no need to re-mortgage the house just to buy a pair of gardening gloves! )