Hi there! We are Sarah and Joseph, brother and sister behind the gardening blog Above And Beyond Gardening. Growing up in both the Malaysian tropics and rainy UK, we both share a passion for gardening across different continents! We created our blog as a platform to record our gardening mishaps, new gardening techniques and tools, and different gardening tips . Our mission is to inspire and show new and advanced gardeners that you can grow beautiful fruit, flowers and vegetables by providing a first-hand account of our gardening adventures, which will help them start and maintain a beautiful abundant garden of their own !
Joseph is currently in some remote countryside of France learning and working for permaculture and sustainable gardening farms. He transformed our mum’s little garden into a thriving vegetable haven. Mum cooks most of her meals using ingredients from this slice of green heaven 🙂Sarah is currently in Malaysia trying to learn all about indoor gardening, as she lives in a small apartment. She has a history for killing plants, but it doesn’t deter her from her dream of living off the land of a little farmhouse she wants to buy (one day! Fingers crossed!)
Latest Gardening Tips
- What Size Grow Bag For Tomatoes Is Best?
- How To Get Rid Of Pot Worms [A Quick And Easy Guide 2022]
- How To Harvest Romaine Lettuce [2022 Update]
- How To Preserve Willow Branches [2022 Guide]
- How To Dig Steps Into A Hill [The RIGHT Way!] 2022
- Why Is My Garlic Purple? [And Is It Better Than White Garlic?]2022
- 5 Best Hand Saw For Cutting Trees [2022 Guide]
- Best Retractable Hose – Top 5 Best of 2022!
- 7 Best Vegetable Gardening Books For Beginners In 2022!
- Best Pots For Aloe Plants In 2022!
- Best Weed Killer For Large Areas of 2022
- Best Soaker Hoses Of 2022!